Walgreens is one of the biggest drugstore chains in the USA. The company was founded by Charles R. Walgreen Sr.in 1901 in Chicago, Illinois. Its headquarters is located at 200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, Illinois. Currently, there are 9560 branches, including the stores located in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
For more information and promotion alerts, download the Walgreens’ app for more convenient access to rewards points or check out Walgreens online at www.walgreens.com where you can sign up for weekly emails and the rewards program.
Walgreens’ Assortment of Goods
Walgreens offers many different items in its assortment that includes:
- Beauty and personal care
- Baby and childcare products
- Fitness and nutrition items
- Grocery Items
- Household essentials
- Seasonal items
- Natural and organic products
- Home Healthcare solutions
- “As Seen on TV” products
- OTC medicines and prescriptions
Walgreens’ stores are located in every state in the U.S. Some cities have more than one branch for shopping convenience. In addition to shopping in store or picking up an order (where available), customers can order some products online. Auto-refill of prescription medicine can also be set up on the website as well as the capability to order contact lenses.
In the U.S., ads for sales and promotions are distributed online. The weekly flyers are published on Sunday of each week and usually run until Saturday. Customers can also subscribe to weekly discount alerts via email or the mobile app. Paperless coupons are available for store rewards members.
Walgreens offers its own private brand of products called Walgreens Brand for the buyer who shops for quality items at a lower price as compared to the national brands. In addition to the Walgreens Brand, the company offers the following private labels:
- Nice! - snacks and beverages
- Pet Shoppe- treats
- Certainty - incontinence products
Walgreens is one of the most familiar “neighborhood drugstores and markets”. They provide national brands and their own private labels of grocery items, personal and health care products as well as unique and seasonal merchandise. Most of the products and pharmacy services are provided through their website where items can be purchased, and prescriptions can be refilled. Additionally, health care information can be accessed through the site along with questions and answers about Medicare and Medicaid.
Besides consumer goods, Walgreens provides a photo-print service. Customers can order prints at the photo shop or create your own at the self-serve kiosk. Plus, their cosmetic department has a cosmetician on staff to assist with product selections and purchases.
Many Walgreens stores are opened 24 hours 7 days a week while other are opened from 7:30 am until 10:00 pm or 9:00 pm on Sundays.
Walgreens’ Corporate Responsibility
Walgreens gives back to local communities in many ways. These endeavors include:
- Red Nose Day - a special telethon program on NBC that takes place on May 23; donations are dispersed to a variety of charities that help children
- Partnership with ME to WE - where customers purchase a product with the “Track Your Impact” symbol and code; a portion of the profit goes to WE which provides for daily needs and education in developing countries
- Walgreens Boots Alliance - overall plan and report on the company’s chosen charitable partnerships
- Partnership with Vitamin Angels - a portion of the profit from vitamin sales goes to this charity that provides nutritional supplements in developing countries
- Get and Shot, Give a Shot - donations from vaccinations are given to the United Nations Foundation’s [email protected] program that provides immunizations worldwide
Walgreens on Kupino.us
Kupino.us provides regularly updated info on flyers, sales and special offers for Walgreens across the United States.
In current leaflet, you can find these products at reduced prices
- Crest or Oral-B Toothpaste, Toothbrushes or Mouthwash $2.99
- Dunkin' Donuts or International Delight Creamer $7.00
- Haagen-Dazs, Nestle or Outshine Frozen Treats $6.00
- Delsym or Mucinex $14.99
- Blue Diamond Almonds $5.99
- Meal Favorites $8.00
- Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream or Nestle Lil' Drums $5.99
- Breakfast Favorites $2.99
- Bogle Chardonnay $6.99
Walgreens weekly ad
Overview of current, future, and past flyers from Walgreens. Browse the current Walgreens flyer for discounts and save on items from your shopping list. Don't delay - this flyer is valid from Sun Feb 23, 2020 until Sat Feb 29, 2020. Kupino.us reviews and updates special offers from retailers around USA for you every day. To view items on sale in the current Walgreens flyer, go to the Promotions tab in the flyer. Have you not picked anything from the current Walgreens flyer? In the category Drugstores and Pharmacies we have another 8 flyers from 5 retailers, e.g. current Walgreens flyer, current Rite Aid flyer, current Good Neighbor Pharmacy flyer. Save time, money and environment by browsing through the flyers on Kupino.us and shopping for discounted products from Walgreens.
# Walgreens ad, Walgreens online, Walgreens flyer, Walgreens deals, Walgreens weekly flyer
Rite Aid is the drugstore chain in the U.S. The company was founded in 1962, under the name Thrift D Discount Center in Scranton, PA. There are…
Ikea is a global retailer whose primary focus is on designing and selling furniture. However, they also offer home improvement products…
The chain, which originated in Europe in the 60s, was established in 1976 in Iowa. In fact, there are about 2000 stores located in the U.S. ALDI…
Walmart is one of the most widespread chains of discount stores in the U.S. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas. Its…